Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
to start off on a sad note, I had a somewhat big following on my other blog buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com but it was connected to an old Youtube channel that had gotten deleted. So guess what? this means my blog got deleted as well, kinda bummed not gonna lie. But all you can do is move forward and start over, because no matter how much you fuss it won't change things...sadly haha.

But on another note, this will be my new blog! Where you can find music, life, and other random miscellaneous writings! This account is connected to my Youtube channel, so I may mention new videos that come up every now and then. I'm also going through some other big life changes as I decide what to do with my life after high school, I'm currently taking a gap year and planning a trip to Europe next year as well as college...how I will pay for it all could be in a completely different article, but I'll save you from that big mess haha.

So anyways welcome!
I have a lot of ideas for this new blog as well as sprucing it up, stay tuned for articles like Topic Tuesdays where I pick a topic that may have affected me that week, something I feel strongly about, something fun, or something uplifting and inspiring. So stay tuned!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment