Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Internships and Recording Studios

So today I thought I'd switch a Topic Tuesday for just a general update.

I'm really excited...after many frustrations over college and life in general, I actually feel like I'm getting somewhere. I've researched every type of job from dental hygienists to therapists to film production. Yet I kept denying what I truly love and am passionate about, which is music. So out of the blue I decided to contact various recording studios around the country to ask for internships. It's not like I'm planning to be the next superstar haha, but I've decided I want to be involved in the creation of music. Deciding that this is what I wanted to focus on was scary, because you're all probably thinking the same thing I am, "how is she going to make a living off this?" and because making a decision and sticking with it is scary in itself (for me anyways haha). But after so much thought about different careers, I've exhausted every possibility and I thought, "well, I just need to start somewhere". So that's what I'm planning on doing!

Happy to say that things are actually going somewhere, and I'm excited to see where I will end up:)

2 comments:

  1. You go Jessica! I'm glad you're chasing your dreams :)
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment:) best wishes!

    ReplyDelete